Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Those few years in international marketing did give me some traveling opportunities



I ran across this on Facebook the other day and got to playing with it. I'd never counted them before but I've been to eighteen foreign countries. Mexico on my own but more trips with Thermalloy as Materials Manager. Austria and Hungry only on a vacation many years ago. That leaves fifteen other countries with Thermalloy as International Sales Manager (Canada and fourteen European countries) Most of these were multiple trips, always hosted by locals who sometimes provided some really nice entertainment. Lots of one-on-ones and a few get-in-and-get-out trips. Pretty lucky over all though to have had those opportunities!

1 comment:

Deanna Swope said...

This is way cool! I'm so glad you had the opportunity to go and see all those places. What a great experience.