Monday, October 11, 2010

2010 - Vacation - NYC Harbor Cruise

I'd about decided not to do a post on the harbor tour but started checking the pictures and decided that I really needed to do one. You see a lot of things - and from a different perspective - in the 45 minutes or so. In the post about the bus tours I mentioned that the ticket included a harbor cruise - this is it!

The turnaround point of the cruise it the
Statue of Liberty.
I like my photo from the boat too!


Several different vessels doing what they do.



The Battleship Intrepid is anchored at the pier adjoining the harbor cruise boat pier.

The darker building in center is Tower One at the World Trade Center

We saw two cruise ships leaving the harbor during our
45 minute ride and there was still another at the pier.



There are three bridges in the picture. The closest is the Brooklyn Bridge, than the Manhatten Bridge, then the Washington Bridge. I can tell you that because the cruise director told us to remember BMW!

This is the Staten Island Ferry!

Ellis Island

Another view showing the World Trade Center construction.
You can see it on both sides of the picture.

Just an interesting shot.


No comments: