Tuesday, December 13, 2011

More Photo Elements 9 - This time PhotoMerge Group

In this exercise I'm saying that the picture on the right is the best picture except for Lizzie - in the picture on the left she looks a lot better!

So I marked Lizzie on the left picture and Elements moved that image to the picture on the right and also did a lot of editing to merge it in properly - making change' to Julies leg and Kevin's leg also.
When you call up the pictures Elements uses behind the scenes logic to sync the images and that's why the display of the picture on the right has a white space above it. It's pretty amazing when you view the changes with a mouse click.

1 comment:

Julie Hayes said...

so can I send you pictures of myself now and you can make me look as skinny as I was then??? :) Also, why didn't I ask you to take a family picture again this year with my baby in it?!? Next year I'm asking for a photo shoot for sure!