Friday, December 28, 2007

A Christmas Special


One of the special ways that Christmas effects our world is the way it takes people off of the streets. Sometimes I go out just to experience the non-traffic. This picture is Midway Road between Keller Springs and Trinity Mills. You usually have to fight to make a left turn right here, which we often do. (It's not quite as empty as it looks - I had to wait for a car to go by on the left and take the picture quickly before one came into the picture on the right.) I don't know if you've realized that you can click on the pictures on a blog and enlarge them. This is a good one to do that to.

1 comment:

Bambi said...

I've noticed that if you change the size of the picture before posting then you can't click on and enlarge. One of your train pics won't enlarge. My latest Lillie pics won't either.:(