Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Yesterday's Treehouse work




Some stain on the inside, some stain on the outside. (There are four outside walls and three of them still look the same. I'll do one more and then shame Alex and Daniel into doing the two that require working off the ladder.) Need some input on the door. It can stay as is or it can be painted - can't be stained. The other picture is the picture I want to take again after clearing out a tree and some brush.

(Deanna - Do you see what's hanging on the wall? I think Daniel wants to get us in the next one!)

2 comments:

Bambi said...

Looking good! Not sure about that door. I think I like it as is.

Deanna Swope said...

I did notice the Calendar...I think that is the perfect place for it! I also think that you really could be in "the next one"
Can't wait to see it in a few weeks!!!!!