Saturday, January 22, 2011

An amazing three year old.

I wonder if the DSO could draft this kid?!

He's conducting Beethoven's 5th. Watch his knowledge of what's coming next. And there are some baton moments that any conductor would like to have! And be sure and read the You Tube comments - there are postings there by musicians and composers. Here are a few of them:

"He is better than most conductors that I have seen as a professional musician for over 3 decades. You go Jonathan! You have great talent!!"

"Jonathan is a truly remarkable youngster. His sense of rhythm and musical emphasis is exceptional and at one point his cueing in the first violins was right-on. Having attended the Juilliard years ago I would suggest sending this video to the school with a request that he be put on the waiting list."

"I'm crying tears of joy! Isn't this what we all feel when we conduct a work like this but are afraid to release?"




1 comment:

Bambi said...

WOW!! That kid is amazing and very entertaining too! I loved his finish, made me laugh too!