Thursday, April 28, 2011

Our new house bunny

Our new house bunny came in an Easter flower basket from Deanna and Cody.  He looked photogenic so I took him around the place for a photo shoot!
Easter - my favorite holiday!  I seem to get more attention then!
This is me visiting with a couple of my basket buds.  They're living on the deck right now.
There were definitely Easter eggs in here on Saturday!


Pancho, the only other house creature, is usually on the bed.
My favorite beer - or at least, one of them.
I'm on the pier at the pond in this one.

I'd never tried this before - pretty fun!




Shadow and me at the Treehouse - a really cool place!

Wow!  This new Zip Line is fast!!

Dang that hurt!  They did say the landing was the hard part!

Being a house bunny is living the good life - but every now and then I like to "get back to nature".

No comments: