Sunday, April 26, 2009

Treehouse Naming Contest Announcement!!!

It's been decided that the treehouse needs a name! So - we're gonna have a contest to see who can come up with the best name. Now, the treehouse is morphing into a family & friends project with ideas and stuff coming in from everywhere. For example, a friend brought over a really nice small stained glass window the other day. Now - naming the treehouse will be a really easy way for you to make your contribution so comment here or send me an email! For the record "The Treehouse at Wildernest" (like "The Ballpark at Arlington") has already been suggested and decided against so you'll need to be more creative! We're not yet sure who the judges will be or what the prize will be but those things aren't really important.

1 comment:

jerilee said...

Ahimsa Place sounds good to me..... You don't know me but I'm Bambi's friend and a long-ago neighbor............. She sent me the link to your treehouse and I fell in love. It's so peaceful.....