Thursday, May 21, 2009

"Decorating" the Treehouse


OK - the rug may get nixed and removed! But it was on it's way from the dining room to storage in the shop and I thought we'd try it out. Before even considering this, Glynda and I were sitting in the treehouse having coffee and I said "I've got an idea!" and Glynda said "Don't bring that rug down here." Scary! See Bev - when you run off to PA, things can get out of hand!

Also, I put a very little book shelf in there. Paperbook size only. It could use a few more short read books - such as a Bible or Testament, poetry, famous or inspirational quotes, short story collection, etc. If you have a good book, bring it the next time you come.

Oops - one more thing. I took the deer antlers/skull out of the garden shed and put it in the treehouse too! Pretty treehousie looking if you ask me.

No comments: