Sunday, August 23, 2009

I've been scolded by my granddaughter


And she's right. In her comment about yesterday's picture she said I should have waited for the correct light. I found out today that the correct light comes about five hours later than the time I took the picture. This afternoon I returned to the Treehouse and took a group of pictures. It was an interesting experiment. The sunlight was filtering through the trees and hitting the window in different patterns and intensity. Once the camera even focused through the window on the trees beyond. Here's one picture and the link to the others on Snap Fish.

3 comments:

Julie Hayes said...

I didn't mean to scold! But I do like this picture better. You can see a completely different level of detail in the upper-half of the "leaf" and you know how I love the details. :) Plus the contrast of the stained glass and the black soldering is really fantastic here.

Well done Grandpa. This one is granddaughter approved. :)

Bambi said...

I think my favorite is the last one of Snapfish! How long did you hang out in the treehouse to get all those different lighting effects?

Jim said...

Bambi - it didn't take very long. The light is changing pretty quick that time of day and I also just changed the angle slightly on some of them.