Thursday, August 27, 2009

Thursday's Picture


I feel like I'm cheating on this one. I was working in the yard this afternoon and was running out of time for my picture and then noticed a frog sitting on a lily pad in the pond. I ran in the house, grabbed the camera, and took the picture. In uploading it I realized that the lens had fogged up on me bringing it from the cool house into the hot and very humid outdoors. So this is a second picture for today and there's nothing special about it (except it's a very nice Belinda's Dream). I've learned that flowers can make simple and impressive shots especially when taken with a long lens. BTW (and I confessed this last year), I usually take several shots of my "picture" of the day. I do select only one subject and I keep only one picture but I give myself several trys to find the best interpretation. That's always a learning experience!

1 comment:

Julie Hayes said...

I think feeling free to take as many tries as you want to get the perfect image is THE joy of digital photography! I'm glad to hear that you aren't limiting yourself to literally one picture/day. The era of limitations in photography ended with film. We now live in the free world of pixels. :)