Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Well I don't know -

Usually when I start to post on the blog, the title comes pretty easy but today there are too many options, like:

"Where's Alex and Daniel when I need them"

"What was Glynda Thinking?"

"There's a new signature in the Treehouse guest book"

"Yea though I walk through the valley . . ."

Those would all work. Now this post will mean more to some than to most but it started this way. I was doing a little work on the computer when someone came to the door. I went down expecting maybe Alex but it was someone totally unexpected. He came in and we small talked a bit. We showed him around the house and he was impressed - not at all like he remembered it. We talked a bit about the guys that were here yesterday and just as he was leaving, Glynda told him about the Treehouse and asked if he'd like to see it. 'Sure' he said! About that time a neighbor came up that was looking for a lost horse. So all four of us made the walk down to the Treehouse going by the BOD on the way. Both guests were impressed with the Treehouse and the zip line. Both did sign the guest book. Glynda mentioned the firemen that were here yesterday and pointed out the "fireman's pole" that we still need to put up. Then we walked by the chapel and back to the house on the East Trail. The neighbor took off first and then our visitor.

If you go up to the Treehouse right now and read the last signature in the guest book - you'll see the name Oscar Leatherwood!

1 comment:

Deanna Swope said...

WOW...I would have been looking around in the woods for a Fat Lady singing, because I would have thought it was all over! Oscar Letherwood...I'm going to go ahead and say it....I'll be damned!