Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Greg

In the last few months I've been able to follow much of what Greg has been doing and what people are saying about Greg on the internet. Every now and then I do a few Google searches on him and today ran across this. It's a comment from a reader of the Colin County Observer responding to an article written about Greg. The writer of the comment says:

" . . For a moment in time, I was subjected to several days of sitting, waiting and listening to the sounds in the courtroom of Judge Willis. During this time, I experienced the most interesting, enlightening and unexpected reality that I would have never believed existed, if I hadn't. I consider him an interactionist model of organization creativity. He has a professional-personal style of igniting hope as well as understanding in a belief to the defendants that they will not return to his court, as repeat offenders. His character is admirable, he's a great role-model and leader for our community. If you happen to get the chance, to see him at work, watching someone who cares about this community and loves what they are doing is a great experience."

This is just one of many comments that it has been my joy to read!

No comments: