Sunday, April 11, 2010

Did you see it go?


I did get out of bed early this morning to watch the coverage of the implosion of Texas Stadium - and they really did it! But three of those towers are still standing and I'm pretty sure it because of Troy, Michael, and Emmit! I didn't go to a lot of games but I was often enough on the receiving end of tickets from vendors and had some good times there. I had a friend that worked for the construction company that built Texas Stadium and she got me in to the construction site several times when it was being built and it's really hard to believe that it was that long ago. I remember too that we used to sometimes park at the Cistercian Monastery and walk from there - since we had friends there.

So Texas Stadium is gone. If you want to see the video, here it is.

No comments: