Saturday, May 10, 2008

WOW! What an Exciting Morning - All Before Breakfast!












First the bird on the weathervane posed for an interesting shot, then the lizard hung from all four on the hummingbird feeder (doing what he looks like he was doing) and then these two beautiful ducks (we haven't been able to identify them yet) gave us a show moving from one tree further out to one much closer where we could better watch them before they flew off together. (I know - it's a retired couple "exciting" morning.) Click on the duck picture to see the full screen - actually, click on all three!.

1 comment:

Bambi said...

Ok, now I can really see how much difference the right camera makes. I really tried to get a good picture of a lizard the other day and it NEVER happened. Yours is great! Oh, I guess I could give some credit to the photographer too...