Monday, March 23, 2009

Do You Know What This Is?

It's a farm on Farm Town in Facebook. This one belongs to the friend that got me into it. (But that IS me out there visiting it!) Farm Town requires diligence and patience. I tried it out on Bambi but she wasn't too thrilled. She planted five plots and when I looked in on her farm a couple days later nothing had been harvested and her crops had all rotted in the field!! It's a strange thing about this but it looks like over half the people playing are from the UK. That number's not from a controlled study or anything but it becomes obvious after working the site for a while.

1 comment:

Bambi said...

What can I say? I'm not much of a farmer? Really, I just never took the time to learn how to play it. I kept meaning to get a round tuit....